miércoles, 8 de julio de 2020

Peaky Blinders: Kings of Birmingham.



For me, this blog was the most difficult to do because I had to decide one series or movie between many options I like. However, I pick one, this one is Peaky Blinders. This series was written and directed by Steven Knight in 2013 to the present, one year after the launch of their sixth season.

The series is about Shelby's gangster family, a gypsy family set in 1919 Birmingham, England. They're Molly and her 4 nephews called Arthur, John, Finn, and Thomas, this last one is the leader of the gang.

This series is set after the finisht of First World War, They direct a big horse betting shop in the city. Shelby's ambition for power pays the attention of other dangerous gangs and the royal Irish police, led by Winston Churchill from Belfast.
 
I really recommend this series, because has a really good setting, drama, and script. I remember when I saw the first Chapter Posted on Netflix. I love instantly, the mix of music and ocher colors make you feel that you are there, in front of everything that happens.




4 comentarios:

  1. It's great when you get immersed in the story while watching a movie or series. That series looks very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have heard many good comments about it, the plot sounds very interesting

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Hello! I really like the choice of photography you shared, out of the ordinary.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. From what I read, you hear a very good series, they had already recommended it to me a lot. I think I'll see it.

    ResponderEliminar