sábado, 11 de julio de 2020

My first travel to Los Queñes

I know that I'm not really good at the taking and editing of photography. In fact, I spent a lot of time deciding to pick a photo to use in this blog. Whatever, I tried to do my best and I chose this one.

I remember that day it was quite hot. That happened in my last holidays in the past summer and I went with my mom to my uncles' house and we went to Los Queñes' long river. After that we arrived at the river we stopped in front of a series of giant statues. I took this photo at the bottom of one of the statues.


In this picture, you can see two workers in a monolith, the first one looking at the crop and the other one looking at the first one, and I like it because I feel a big visual strain to the top side of the picture, with the contrast of light-dark looks very amazing, at least I think so. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I like it, it's remember me a book that I read a few years ago "subterra"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with your perception of visual tensionI agree with your perception of visual tension.

    ResponderEliminar