miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2020

What is my favourite piece of technology?



To be honest, It wasn't a hard decision because for as long as I can remember I've used the computer.
 I had my first computer in 2008 and It was a laptop, in these times I used the laptop to play Bomberman, Starcraft and worms.
See the source image
Personally, I always liked desktop computers, until I started studying at FAU, because I can't carry the desktop computer to the university and this was a big problem for me. That's why I decided to save money with my mom to buy me a laptop, that laptop is the one I'm using right now to write in this blog.

See the source image
I use my laptop for everything, I listen to music, write, watch videos on Youtube, and to do my homework, But what I enjoy the most, is using It to play video games. During quarantine the truth I've occupied it for my homework more than to play.

I really love to use my laptop but I never thought I will spend 10-12 hours per day in classes and works for the university, It is very much time! Now if I didn't have the computer I wouldn't know what to do, literally, it's my tool to do everything.

1 comentario:

  1. It is a long time that we are in front of a computer screen, but there is no way to remedy it, because of the current contingency it is a necessary evil.

    ResponderEliminar