miércoles, 22 de abril de 2020


Hello everyone! My name is Francisco Esteban Luco Rojas. but all call me Luco because it is short than Francisco.

 I  was born in Santiago in 2000 in the Hospital San Borjas. I spent half of my childhood in Curicó and the rest in Santiago.
My father was a seller, but he died 3 years ago because he was sick, and my mother is a housewife. I live with her and my brother's family. We have three kittens and their names are Copper, Orion and the last one doesn't have a name yet.

I remember that I changed schools very quite
until I started studying in high school in the LNM.
Now. I want to graduate in architecture and then study botany to learn more about plants because I dream to work with green areas.

I like to see Netflix's series like Defenders, The Alienist, or Peaky Blinders also I like to play video games and drawing in black style.

That's it, I hope I didn't bore you with this little biography of me. see you later.

6 comentarios:

  1. How interesting to want to learn about botany, I think the world needs more people who value green areas.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yeah.I want to learn about botany to complement it with landscaping ;)

      Eliminar
  2. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I bet your cats' names are movie references.
    Your nickname reminds me of Tuco from breaking bad

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Exactly, their names come from the movie 'interestelar', and my nickname was a aleatory pick.

      Eliminar